Terwijl ik heerlijk samen met mijn hubby geniet van zon, zee en strand, laat ik jullie nader kennismaken met de leden van mijn team: Stampin'Dutchess
(helaas kan ik alleen diegenen voorstellen die ook een eigen blog of facebookgroep hebben)
Today it's my number two: she is famous all over the world, makes terrific projects and she's defenitely an artist with 'inky fingers'. Her work is magical and gorgious to see. I'm proud to have such a talented woman in my Stampin'Up! team.
We met many years ago and were both spending a lot of time in a scrapstore in Nieuw-Vennep. And she found out that I had an own team, she wanted to be part of it (and we made it until the morning hours), I know you know her (who doesn't).
I proudly present my dear friend
She has a blog, but she's better with ink than with computers. Click on her name and take a tour, you will be surprised about her work ;)
1 comment:
Super mooie creatie,welkom in het team.
Post a Comment