20 May 2009

My 1st Circle Journal

Hello all!

I have been a very bad blogger the past year and so much happened to my life :o)
Due to a lot of things I couldn't find the time to write, but now I really have to share something to you all.

May 2008 we started a Circle Journal with a group of 12 scrappers. Each month everybody received an album of someone else and had to make a two pages spread with the pictures found in an envelope in the album.
Last saturday we had a 'homecoming album party' at our local scrapstore. Although I really didn't have much time I succeeded to make the pages for each album just in time and I have to say that some worked out very good :-)

Look at Croptime's First Circle Journal to view the pictures of my album and the people with the pages I made for them :o)

No comments: